Healthier Without Wheat Book Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you’re looking for a wonderful resource to help you discover and understand your wheat allergy or gluten intolerance, you’ll have found it in Healthier Without Wheat, the newest book from Dr. Stephen Wangen, author of The Irritable Bowel Syndrome Solution. Dr. Wangen will help you identify if wheat or gluten is making you sick, what problems it can cause, and what you can do to treat the situation. He even includes a section of frequently asked questions (with answers, of course), lists gluten-free companies, and has additional resources for anyone dealing with celiac disease, what allergies, and non-celiac gluten intolerance. A must-read for anyone dealing with gluten intolerance of any sort, Healthier Without Wheat is an invaluable tool."
"Healthier Without Wheat by Dr. Stephen Wangen is an informative read that gives clarity to gluten intolerance and Celiac disease. The book covers the symptoms of each and gives an in-depth analysis of how to properly handle and understand the allergy. It was interesting to read how the body reacts to wheat and learn that Celiac disease is not just a digestive problem. The author's simplistic tone allows for an easy read that isn’t too heavy with medical jargon. I found it invigorating to read how to handle the issue with children as well as the the healthy recommendations. Dr. Wangen's insights on healthy living are concise and incredibly helpful . If you've ever had any questions on how to properly maintain a healthy life while living with a food allergy this book has all of the answers. From what to eat, what not to eat, and what vitamins to take, Dr Wangen's vast knowledge and professionalism will impress you. This book is a must if you suffer from any wheat allergy and are looking for a solution. I recommend this book to all."
"Ever since gluten free and Celiac disease became part of everyday foodie lexicon, many misconceptions abound. I know of many people who think that gluten free diets are just a fad that will go away. This book, Healthier Without Wheat: A New Understanding of Wheat Allergies, Celiac Disease and Non-Celiac Gluten Intolerance by Dr. Stephen Wangen, will clear up any false ideas you may have. This book clearly and concisely goes over all of the issues that can come up with ingesting wheat. This is not a cookbook at all, but rather an informative read on how wheat can affect the body of some."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
No one makes homemade chicken noodle soup as well as your mother or grandmother. But, you'll find that this Old-Fashioned Chicken… Continue reading: "Old-Fashioned Chicken Noodle Soup"
- Go Dairy Free Book Review
- Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day Cookbook Review
- Herbivoracious Cookbook Review
- Handstand Kids Baking Around The World Cookbook Kit Review
- Sexy Women Eat Book Review
- Beat Sugar Addiction Now! For Kids Review
- A Diet to Die For Review
- The Gourmet Grilled Cheese Cookbook Review
- Creative Cooking for One or Two Cookbook Review
- "The Secret to Skinny" Guidebook Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Butternut Squash And Carrot Soup
- Lavender Lemon Pisco Sour Cocktail
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- How To Can Mushrooms
- Quince Jelly
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook