Quick And Easy Baked Fish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This quick and easy baked fish recipe is my favorite because the fish turns out moist, tender, and flavorful. Just the right amount of seasoning and the flaky fish is ready for dipping in melted butter. For years I worked in a restaurant and baked fish was on the menu for Friday evenings. In Wisconsin, Fridays mean fish fry whether it is beer battered or baked, seems like it is a tradition that has been going on since I can remember. Wisconsin Friday Fish Fry comes in all varieties that are available year-round. A few places serve Northern, Walley, and Perch locally sourced. However, in most places you will find the traditional Cod or Haddock fish fry served with sides like Coleslaw, French fries, and rye bread. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Balsamic Beet Hummus
- Baked Cannelloni With Spinach
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Butternut Squash And Carrot Soup
- Lavender Lemon Pisco Sour Cocktail
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook