Roasted Tilapia with Bruschetta Topping
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"As someone who didn't eat much fish growing up, I have to say I find it strange and wonderful that my kids all love fish. They actually adore all types of seafood! They'll eat fish, and shrimp, and crab, and squid - even octopus! Having discovered my own deep and abiding love for fish in recent years (although, I've always been a fan of shellfish), we try to make it a regular at the dinner table. This preparation of Roasted Tilapia with Bruschetta Topping is currently my very favorite way to eat fish. You can actually prepare this with any mild white fish (or hey, maybe even some not so mild ones), and it just sings. All those light and bright flavors come together for a meal that is equal parts indulgent and guilt free."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Orange Jam
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Phyllo Cup Appetizers
- Herbes De Provence
- Clean Eating Granola Bars
- Leek And Ground Beef Risotto
- Strawberry Rhubarb Chia Pudding
- Healthy Chicken And Rice Stuffed Peppers
- Homemade Orange Mango Juice
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook