Crispy Beer Battered Fish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This crispy beer battered fish has just two ingredients in addition to the fish. No other seasonings or special spices. Just mix these two ingredients together, dip the fish and fry to a golden crisp, and enjoy with your favorite tartar sauce. I cooked in restaurants for years and I have made hundreds of pieces of beer battered fish. It is a classic pub food on Friday evenings in Wisconsin. Serve this with tartar sauce, French fries or potato salad, Southern style potato salad, coleslaw, and rye bread. If you visit Wisconsin, you can find a fish fry at many local establishments. "
NotesDelicious Pub Style Food at Home
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Balsamic Beet Hummus
- Baked Cannelloni With Spinach
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Butternut Squash And Carrot Soup
- Lavender Lemon Pisco Sour Cocktail
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook