Noelle Kelly - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Noelle started An Opera Singer in the Kitchen in 2009 in order to keep a log of all new recipe creations and to also share all opera singing engagements. The blog started out focusing on healthy vegan recipes in order to achieve a healthy weight and to decrease meat consumption, but it later also started focusing on healthy vegetarian and gluten-free recipes. Not only does Noelle have a passion for photography and singing, but she also is a registered and certified pharmacy technician by day! If that was not all, Noelle had a baby in November 2011 and she also includes family life news on the blog.
Noelle's Recipes on FaveHealthyRecipes:
Noelle's Favorite Recipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
No one makes homemade chicken noodle soup as well as your mother or grandmother. But, you'll find that this Old-Fashioned Chicken… Continue reading: "Old-Fashioned Chicken Noodle Soup"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Butternut Squash And Carrot Soup
- Lavender Lemon Pisco Sour Cocktail
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- How To Can Mushrooms
- Quince Jelly
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook