Carolyn Ketchum - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Carolyn is the writer and recipe developer behind All Day I Dream About Food, a mostly low carb, gluten free food blog. She has a Masters in Physical Anthropology and Human Evolution from Arizona State University and has an extensive background in higher education administration. She is now a stay-at-home parent to three young children and it’s hard to know which takes up more of her time, the children or the blog.
The way she sees it, Carolyn didn’t choose the low carb lifestyle, it chose her. After being diagnosed with gestational diabetes during her third pregnancy, she began watching her carb intake. And when the diabetes decided to stick around, she refused to give up her lifelong passion of baking and cooking. She just had to find new ways to do it. To her delight, Carolyn discovered that with a little ingenuity and some perseverance, many high carb recipes can be made over into low carb treats without sacrificing flavor. She’s had quite a bit of success, with a few outright failures thrown in to keep her humble.
Carolyn started sharing recipes on her blog for fun, but it has quickly grown to be a serious commitment with many followers and readers. All Day I Dream About Food is devoted to bringing readers creative, flavorful foods that are low in carbohydrates and suitable for diabetics and dieters alike. Many of the recipes are also gluten-free. There are a handful of conventional flour-and-sugar recipes as well, as Carolyn enjoys indulging her friends and family once in a while.
Carolyn's Recipes on FaveHealthyRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Noelle Kelly - Food Blogger
- Kent Altena - Video Producer
- Anne Colagioia - Video Producer
- Rebecca Turner - Registered Dietician
- Adele McConnell-Cummins - Food Blogger
- Kim Morris - Food Blogger
- Nicole Hunn - Cookbook Author and Food Blogger
- Averie Sunshine - Food Blogger
- Kristine Fretwell - Cookbook Author, Blogger, Health/Food/Fitness Columnist
- Kalyn Denny - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 3 Mushroom Risotto
- Olive Oil Mashed Potatoes
- Minestrone Soup with Asian Spices
- Thai Red Curry Cashew Pesto
- Tiger Prawns Baked in Tomatoes and Cheese
- Restaurant-Style Breaded Prawns
- Easy & Healthy Pumpkin Soup
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Cacciatore
- Crispy Air Fryer Tofu with Sticky Orange Sauce
- Easy Thai Chicken Panang Curry
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook