This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Prickly Pear Juice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Have you ever come across a cactus juice? It's also known as prickly pear juice, and it's the fruit of a cactus plant turned into a juice. The fruits come in yellow, red, orange, and pink purple shades. The juice turns into a ruby red clear juice. The fruits grow on the same cactus that is known as nopales (flat cactus). It's used in Mexican cooking extensively! I love homemade cactus juice because it's so very refreshing. Besides, you don't need a blender to make this juice. Just grab a bowl, a fork, and a strainer, and you are good to go! "
Read NextFruit Sweetened Lemonade
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Few things are more comforting than a wholesome, cheesy, chicken casserole recipe. This Baked Broccoli Chicken Alfredo will really hit… Continue reading: "Baked Broccoli Chicken Alfredo"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Greek Salad With Shrimp
- Easy Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
- French Style Roasted Leek And Potato Soup
- Healthy Applesauce Muffins
- Easy Watermelon Cucumber Salsa
- Kale And Quinoa Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
- Dandelion Infused Vinegar
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Slices
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook