We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Is there anything more revitalizing on a hot day than a mint drink (in our case mint cordial)? This syrup will change the way you make your juice, mojito, and more. Mint, water, sugar and citric acid are all you need for this sip from heaven. A few years ago, my sister and her husband got some land just outside of Sarajevo. The idea was to build something sometime, and plant a garden in the meantime. That particular area hadn’t seen a human foot in more than twenty years, so it was an adventure to conquer it for the needs of a plant garden. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Sweet Potato Pie
- Farmhouse Chicken And Rice Soup
- Cabbage And Tomato Salad
- Breakfast Casserole Recipe With Sweet Potatoes And Beef
- Homemade Sugar-free Chai Latte
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Glazed Bacon Wrapped Venison
- Garlic Bread
- Potato Egg Casserole
- Red Pepper Jelly
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook