Mint Chocolate Shamrock Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A two-toned healthy Mint Chocolate Shamrock Smoothie with two veggies hiding underneath sweet, frosty, milkshake-meets-smoothie flavor! The mint layer is a simple mix of frozen bananas for extra thick chilly texture, spinach for color, and cool mint extract. The chocolate layer is made up of a similar blend but with a surprising healthy addition for extra thickness and veggie nutrition! Served up in a chocolate-dripped glass with a swirl of coconut whipped cream and chocolate shavings, this healthier shamrock shake is an elegant drinkable dessert!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Healthy Eggplant Parmesan Casserole is one of the best meals around because it's healthy, delicious, and easy to make. This is a… Continue reading: "Healthy Eggplant Parmesan Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- Homemade Creole Seasoning
- Thai Chili Flakes
- 30 Minute Mexican Quinoa Skillet
- Cherry Chocolate Granola Smoothie Bowl
- Grilled Asian Skirt Steak
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies
- Roasted Garlic Hummus (2 Ways)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook