Mint Chocolate Shamrock Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A two-toned healthy Mint Chocolate Shamrock Smoothie with two veggies hiding underneath sweet, frosty, milkshake-meets-smoothie flavor! The mint layer is a simple mix of frozen bananas for extra thick chilly texture, spinach for color, and cool mint extract. The chocolate layer is made up of a similar blend but with a surprising healthy addition for extra thickness and veggie nutrition! Served up in a chocolate-dripped glass with a swirl of coconut whipped cream and chocolate shavings, this healthier shamrock shake is an elegant drinkable dessert!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Gobi 65 (cauliflower 65)
- Portabella Mushroom Pizzas
- Buckwheat Mini Breads
- Asian Ginger Dressing
- Easy Quick Pickled Carrots
- Quick And Easy Beet And Orange Salad
- Steak Fajitas
- Healthy Strawberry Rhubarb Sauce
- Peach Smoothie
- Buffalo Sauce Recipe (wing Sauce)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook