This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Blood Orange Margaritas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Blood Orange Margaritas ~ made with fresh-squeezed citrus, agave nectar & your favorite tequila. So simple & refreshing! Just 4 ingredients and this crimson-colored cocktail can be yours. Not a tequila fan? No problem! You can make this refreshing beverage into the tastiest mocktail ever. My local grocer was completely stocked with blood oranges, so I had to buy a bunch. They taste similar to a navel orange, except they have a berry-like overtone. They are less acidic and more robust in flavor too. The crimson colored flesh is just gorgeous!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Vessel SizeCocktail shaker
Read NextHomemade Strawberry Soda
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Broccoli And Cauliflower Soup
- Easy Spaghetti Arrabiata (6-ingredient Sauce)
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Puree
- Easy One Pot Sausage And Bean Casserole
- Roasted Pumpkin Quinoa Salad (pumpkin Spice Dressing)
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Keto Baked Zoodles And Meatballs
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook