We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
" The chikoo fruit has many names. It's also known as sapota, sapodilla, chikazapote, and naseberry. It's a brown round oval fruit, almost the size of a tennis ball, that grows in a tropical environment. This fruit is special because it tastes amazing, a bit like caramel. It's fleshy on the inside and so very refreshing in the heat. It's known as baby food in some countries around the world. Mixed into a milkshake, it makes a delicious drink. I love a chikoo milkshake in the morning to help me get into the day. It lifts the spirits, gives you energy and it's good for your body's health. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Breakfast Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Sous Vide Pickled Onions
- Instant Pot Quinoa Black Bean Salad
- Sous Vide Instant Pot Steak Fajitas
- Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Strawberry Soup Recipe. (1900 Park Fair Grand Floridian Copycat)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cast Iron Crisp
- Strawberry Topping Recipe
- Thai Check Mix
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook