This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Butternut Squash Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Butternut Squash in a smoothie? Don’t turn your nose up at it quite yet. When roasted, butternut squash carmelizes and becomes a sweet hearty addition to our smoothie. This time of year, I’m sure you’ve seen plenty of pumpkin pie smoothies, but not being the biggest fan of pumpkin, I wanted to try something a little different. And this Butternut Squash Smoothie surely delivered. I’ve never had anything like it, but it’s on repeat for me now. I love to enjoy this Butternut Squash Smoothie following a workout or a long run when I’m craving something cool and refreshing, but still fall-ish in flavors. It’s packed with protein thanks to Greek yogurt as well as vanilla protein powder to keep you full and fueled. "
Read NextInstant Mocha Coffee
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Fiesta Chicken Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook