4 Ingredient Turmeric Tea Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A simple turmeric tea recipe that takes 4 ingredients & 10 minutes. Don’t wait for cough and cold, have this fresh delicious turmeric tea everyday and boost your immune system. Have it hot or chilled! Gingery, tangy, earthy and sweet, this turmeric tea is the best way to take turmeric. Do you always think of TURMERIC-GINGER-LEMON combo as a remedy for cold, flu and pain? Of course, they are. The anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and immune-boosting benefits of lemon, turmeric and ginger are quite well known. That does not mean you can’t enjoy this healing ginger turmeric lemon tea every single day. "
Preparation Time2 min
Cooking Time8 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Not-Your-Granny's Mac and Cheese takes your average macaroni and cheese and gives it a lighter twist. This healthy dinner recipe is… Continue reading: "Not-Your-Granny's Mac and Cheese"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Salmon With Dill Sauce
- Homemade Chili Seasoning
- 4 Ingredient Turmeric Tea Recipe
- Weight Watchers Orange Fluff
- Roasted Carrot White Bean Hummus
- Asian Beef & Pepper Stir Fry
- Kiwi Fruit Salad
- Sweet Heat Southern Glazed Salmon
- Lemon Chicken Soup With Orzo
- Beekeeper’s Naturals
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook