Light and Creamy Greek Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Light and Creamy Greek Pasta Salad is loaded with fresh veggies, olives, artichoke hearts, and feta cheese and then dressed in a yogurt-based garlic and cucumber Tzatziki Sauce. It's a flavorful side dish or vegetarian main course that’s perfect for picnics, potlucks, and make-ahead lunches this season! Best of all, this quick and easy recipe is ready in about 20 minutes!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time7 min
If you like this recipe, you'll want to check out this collection of 24 Easy Healthy Lunch Recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Meals that use as few pans, dishes and utensils as possible make our lives that much easier. That means more time for yourself,… Continue reading: "One-Pan Roasted Chicken & Veggies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Italian Meatball Soup
- Turmeric Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Easy Creamy Leek And Chicken Soup
- Easy Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pasta Shells
- Easy Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe
- Perfect Baked Potatoes Recipe
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham
- Donkey Balls Recipe
- Maple Walnut Spelt Waffles
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook