Light and Creamy Greek Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Light and Creamy Greek Pasta Salad is loaded with fresh veggies, olives, artichoke hearts, and feta cheese and then dressed in a yogurt-based garlic and cucumber Tzatziki Sauce. It's a flavorful side dish or vegetarian main course that’s perfect for picnics, potlucks, and make-ahead lunches this season! Best of all, this quick and easy recipe is ready in about 20 minutes!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time7 min
If you like this recipe, you'll want to check out this collection of 24 Easy Healthy Lunch Recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
No-Fail Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki makes the most phenomenal dinner you will ever eat. This homemade chicken teriyaki is superbly… Continue reading: "No-Fail Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy 3 Ingredient Mango Smoothie
- Tuna Pasta Salad
- Ramen Cabbage Salad
- Homemade Taste From Store Bought Pickles
- Refrigerator Or Canned Dill Pickles
- Pickled Beets Recipe
- Crispy And Tender Fried Chicken
- Andhra Mirchi Bajji
- German Potato Salad
- Spring Onions Kootu
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook