Cottage Cheese Chicken Salad
In this healthy cooking recipe, Chef Binks shows you how to make Cottage Cheese Chicken Salad, a delicious and healthy take on a deli salad classic. Healthy deli salads recipes will never taste the same again.
Watch this video to see Chef Binks make this deli salad recipe:
This recipe is brought to you by Chef Steven Binks. For more healthy recipes visit Chefbinks.com
For more healthy advice sign up for Dr.Derek’s newsletter at Alessifit.com
For more great cooking ideas, check out and download the Cooking Low Carb Foods: 26 Free Low Carb Recipes eCookbook!
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 cup chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled and chopped
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup low fat cheddar cheese
- In a bowl mix chicken, eggs, and celery together with mayo.
- Add 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, cheese, and salt to chicken mixture. Mix together and enjoy.
Read NextWorld's Best Broccoli Salad