Vegan Halloween Cupcake Monsters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Vegan Halloween Cupcake Monsters are more sweet than spooky! The base is an extra dark chocolate cupcake made without oil, sugar, gluten, or nuts. Next comes the bright purple frosting fur. This naturally colored creamy frosting is made with just 3 ingredients, the main one of which is sweet potato! Big green grape eyes, chocolate chip pupils, and coconut sprinkles top off the whole spooky sweet monster cupcake party. Perfect for Halloween, kids and adults will love these cute little scrumptious monsters!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Red Currant Cordial
- Diy Italian Seasoning
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- Fresh And Easy Bruschetta Recipe
- Chocolate Mocha Nice Cream
- Best Egg Salad Recipe
- Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Nests
- Mutton Stew
- Mediterranean Sheet Pan Sausage And Veggies
- Cream Of Spaghetti Squash And Potato Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook