Chocolate Keto Mug Cake Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you're on the keto diet and crave cake, you have to try this low-carb chocolate mug cake. Mug cakes are the perfect portion, easy to make, and satisfy that sweet tooth craving. Using a chocolate fat bomb powder, this mug cake recipe is even easier than a traditional low-carb mug cake. It's easy to tweak this recipe, but if you make it exactly, it's only 3.3 net carbs. Toppings are optional as the cake is flavorful on its own. But, feel free to top with keto whipped cream and sugar-free chocolate chips. The texture of the cake is moist and fluffy, making you forget it's keto-friendly! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Use the flavors of Amish country to inspire your healthy cooking recipes, and make this 5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Key Lime Pie
- How To Make Dandelion Tea Recipe
- Easy Healthy Flapjacks
- Creamy No-bake Blueberry Delight
- Grilled Salmon With Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Black Bean Tostadas Are Perfect For Meatless Mondays
- Easy Chicken Fricassee
- Better Than Restaurant Instant Pot Mexican Black Beans
- Spicy Black Bean Dip
- Chikoo Milkshake
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook