This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Best Florentine Quiche
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This healthy and delicious Quiche Florentine Recipe is one your whole family will love. This easy quiche recipe with fresh spinach is simple enough that your family will want to join you as you bake! You will not be able to get enough of this Spinach Florentine Quiche! Florentine Quiche with fresh spinach is a simple dish that the whole family will love as it combines basic ingredients to make a beautiful dish that will impress all those who eat it!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking Vessel Size9 inch pie pan
- 1 9 inch prepared pie crust (uncooked)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Whole milk
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 cup Chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Chopped sweet onion, minced
- 3 cups Fresh spinach, chopped small
- 4 ounces Feta cheese
- 1 cup Shredded swiss
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line an ungreased 9 inch pie pan with a pie crust. Flute the edges and set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and garlic. Set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the mushrooms, onions, spinach and feta cheese until well mixed.
Fill the pie crust with the spinach mixture.
Pour the egg mixture over the top of the spinach mixture and use a spoon to press the mixture down until the egg mixture covers most of it.
Top with shredded swiss cheese.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 20 minutes or until crust is light golden brown and knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Read NextEasy Poached Eggs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Breakfast should always be a delicious way to start the day! And with this easy barley breakfast pudding recipe, really great things… Continue reading: "Easy Pearl Barley Breakfast Pudding"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spicy Paprika Feta Dip With Roasted Red Peppers
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Simple Roasted Green Beans And Carrots With Almonds
- Hearty Chicken Wild Rice Soup
- Cute Cucumber Tree Christmas Appetizer
- Classic Sausage And Herb Stuffing Side Dish
- Mashed Potatoes With Greek Yogurt And Dill
- Baked Cauliflower With Cheese
- Healthy Potato Salad With Raisins (no Mayo Recipe)
- Easy Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Carrots
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook