This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Instant Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Instant Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal is just what you need for busy mornings! It’s got all the pumpkin spice flavor you need and the best part is your Instant Pot does all the work! Although oatmeal is one of my favorite breakfasts, it can feel impossible to make during busy mornings! But this Instant Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal is a game-changer! Yes, it’s an easy quick breakfast but this pumpkin spice oatmeal is so delicious and has all the cozy fall feelings I love. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin purée
- 1 cup Old fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cup Almond milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Pecans
To make your Instant Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal, start by adding the pumpkin puree, oats, almond milk, water, pumpkin spice, and salt into the bottom of the instant pot.
Use a wooden spoon to stir the ingredients together until well combined.
Attach the Instant Pot lid and turn it until it locks. Make sure it’s set to the “sealing” setting!
Set your Instant Pot to the high-pressure setting for 1 minute and press start.
When it’s through cooking, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes.
When the pressure is released, take off the lid and stir the pumpkin oatmeal together.
Top with maple syrup (or your favorite sweetener) and pecans and enjoy!
Read NextBeautiful Beet Dyed Deviled Eggs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Few things are more comforting than a wholesome, cheesy, chicken casserole recipe. This Baked Broccoli Chicken Alfredo will really hit… Continue reading: "Baked Broccoli Chicken Alfredo"
- Beautiful Beet Dyed Deviled Eggs
- Maple Bacon Pancakes
- Baked Blueberry Oatmeal
- Healthy Fruit Pizza with Fresh Coconut Whip
- Strawberry Oat Flour Scones
- 21 Healthy Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
- Overnight Steel Cut Oats (Four Ways)
- Paleo Lemon-Raspberry Muffins
- The Perfect Soft Boiled Egg
- Overnight Steel Cut Oats
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Greek Salad With Shrimp
- Easy Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
- French Style Roasted Leek And Potato Soup
- Healthy Applesauce Muffins
- Easy Watermelon Cucumber Salsa
- Kale And Quinoa Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
- Dandelion Infused Vinegar
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Slices
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook