Creamy Coconut and Almond Oatmeal
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Upgrade your regular bowl of oatmeal to this ultra creamy and rich bowl of almond and coconut gorgeousness; we promise you won't be disappointed! This oatmeal is delicious with subtle natural almond and coconut flavors. It makes a warming and satisfying breakfast because it tastes great and will give you enough energy to tackle any challenges."
Preparation Time2 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1 1/4 cup coconut milk
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
When Jessica Simpson gave birth to her son, Ace-- just a little more than a year after delivering daughter Maxwell-- it was time to… Continue reading: "Jessica Simpson's Get Skinny Breakfast"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Lemon Dill Tuna With Noodles
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa And Sauerkraut
- Mini Idli Sambar
- Crispy Masala Vada/ Paruppu Vadai
- Sabudana Khichdi
- Overnight Oats With Cacao Nibs
- Homemade Pizza Dough For Beginners
- Shepherd's Pie With Kielbasa
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook