Braised Osso Buco with Fresh Chimichurri Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Classic Osso Buco is made to perfection with a slow braising. I love to give it a fresh finish with homemade chimichurri sauce. The bright fresh sauce complements the rich, tender meat beautifully. The gravy is thickened by pureeing the braised vegetables into the broth, instead of adding flour or butter, for a light and full flavored sauce. Serve it over pasta, rice, potatoes or whole grains. The chimichurri sauce is excellent on any meat, fish and makes a wonderful sandwich spread!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time3 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This ham, egg, and cheese breakfast casserole is an easy and healthy make-ahead meal that's perfect for a holiday brunch, a busy… Continue reading: "Easy Overnight Breakfast Strata"
- Ground Beef With Summer Vegetables
- Grilled Asian Skirt Steak
- Longhorn Steakhouse Outlaw Ribeye Copycat
- Sheet Pan Flank Steak with Crispy Potatoes and Broccolini
- Cowboy Beef Skillet
- Salisbury Steak
- Traditional Beef Brisket with Carrot and Sweet Potato Tzimmes
- Low Carb Buffalo Crack Slaw
- Texas Spice Rub
- Beef, Asparagus and Portobello Stir Fry
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook