Braised Osso Buco with Fresh Chimichurri Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Classic Osso Buco is made to perfection with a slow braising. I love to give it a fresh finish with homemade chimichurri sauce. The bright fresh sauce complements the rich, tender meat beautifully. The gravy is thickened by pureeing the braised vegetables into the broth, instead of adding flour or butter, for a light and full flavored sauce. Serve it over pasta, rice, potatoes or whole grains. The chimichurri sauce is excellent on any meat, fish and makes a wonderful sandwich spread!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time3 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Garlic Shrimp
- Dynamite Shrimp
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- Slow Cooker Chicken And Rice
- Quick Pickled Red Onions
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Easy Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- Mexican Pico De Gallo
- Caesar Salad Recipe With Caesar Dressing
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook