6 Best Healthy Sugar Substitutes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cutting sugar out of your diet can help you tremendously when you are trying to lose weight and stay healthy. Sugar is high in calories, and by eliminating it from your diet, you can save yourself from gaining unnecessary weight. But, sugar is a key ingredient to many recipes as it adds a lot of flavor. So, to cut back on sugar, we have found the 6 Best Healthy Sugar Substitutes that will make your recipes healthier without losing their flavor. These sugar alternatives are just as sweet and do not change the taste of your recipe. These are easy to use and will change the way you cook. By using a sugar substitute you are cutting back on fat, which is better for your health. Healthy sugar substitutes are the easiest way to stay healthy. Next time you reach for the sugar bowl, think again and try using one of these sugar alternatives.
1. Healthiest Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie in the World - Congratulations, you have found one the healthiest cookie recipes there is known! The Healthiest Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie in the World contains no butter, no egg, no flour, no oil, no sugar, and no salt. These skinny oatmeal cookies contain only healthy but tasty ingredients like mashed banana and peanut butter. These oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are chewy and taste like real cookies. This is a great sugar alternative for cookies.
2. Coconut Banana Cookie Bites - If you've got some bananas lying around the house and need to use them up, make up a batch of these Coconut Banana Cookie Bites to drive your brown-banana woes away. Coconut flakes give shape, texture, and flavor to the dough, while the mashed bananas act as a healthy replacement for sugar and butter. No one will miss the dairy in these vegan cookies, though! These easy coconut cookies are a perfect end of day snack for the entire family because they are healthy a have a great sugar substitute.
1. Vegan No Bake Chocolate Orange Cheesecake - Can you actually make a cheesecake without using any cheese at all? This Vegan No Bake Chocolate Orange Cheesecake recipe from Dorothy Delaney shows you exactly how to do just that! This dessert uses macadamia nuts instead of cream cheese. Is also uses raw honey as a sugar substitute. This is one of the tastiest raw vegan desserts around.
2. Easy No Bake Pumpkin Pie - Anyone can learn how to make pumpkin pie from scratch without ever turning on the oven thanks to this Easy No Bake Pumpkin Pie recipe from Dorothy Delaney. This easy pumpkin is one of the absolute best no bake dessert recipes for Thanksgiving, or really any day of the year. It sugar substitute makes this pie healthy and delicious.
1. Chocolate Mud Brownies - For a healthier way to indulge your chocolate brownies cravings, bake up a batch of these Chocolate Mud Brownies from Adele of Vegie Head. These homemade brownies are healthier than a typical batch as they don't have milk or eggs in them. They also use coconut sugar for a sugar alternative, which makes these brownies too good to pass up.
2. Mini Vegan Baked Vanilla Donuts - Can homemade doughnuts recipes ever be considered good for you. This Mini Vegan Baked Vanilla Donuts recipe from the Pure2Raw twins is vegan, gluten free and potentially sugar free, making it one of the best baked donut recipes for your health.
1. Vegan Maple Nut Chocolate Oaties - Maple syrup has a subtle flavor that makes it a perfect natural sweetener for baking. This recipe for Vegan Maple Nut Chocolate Oaties takes full advantage of maple syrup as a healthy and flavorful ingredient. Coconut and chopped nuts add a little bit of extra flavor and give these healthy chocolate chip cookies an excellent texture. This is one of the best recipes for oatmeal cookies you'll find.
2. Chocolate Chunk Hazelnut Baked Donuts - With two types of chocolate plus hazelnuts, how can you go wrong with this healthy baking idea? This Chocolate Chunk Hazelnut Baked Donuts recipe from Chloe from the blog LightOnMyFeet is a whole wheat baked donut recipe that no know will guess contains no milk or eggs. It also uses maple syrup for a healthy sugar substitue.
Stevia Baking Blend
1. Double Dark Chocolate Cookie Balls - Have you ever tried a chocolate cookie recipe that uses chickpeas? With two types of chocolate, this recipe for Double Dark Chocolate Cookie Balls from Kim of Mo'Betta tastes decadent, even though it is one of the best cookie recipes for you. The ingredients list for this easy cookie recipe may seem a bit odd at first, but this dessert is a top-notch choice. The best part is that it uses a healthier sugar alternative.
2. Banana Donut Muffins - Combine the best baked donut recipe with the best banana muffin recipe to get this Banana Donut Muffins recipe from Katie of Making Food and Other Stuff. This gluten free donut recipe is also sugar free becasue it uses healthy sugar substitute.
Pure Stevia Extract
1. Squash Pudding Pie - Not just for Thanksgiving, this delicious dairy-free, low-sugar twist on the classic pumpkin pie makes an impressive dessert or snack throughout the fall and winter. It has a taste and texture like pie but contains a fraction of the carbs and fat grams. It also takes less time to assemble than pie with a crust.
2. My Favorite Macaroons - My Favorite Macaroons - These wheat-free, grain-free, dairy-free treats from Chef Rachel Albert are easy to assemble. The combination of honey and stevia, a noncaloric herbal sweetener, reduces the need for refined sugar. These are the best sugar substitutes you can find.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tropical Smoothie
- Winter Sangria
- Gluten Free Snickerdoodles
- Sausage And Kale Frittata
- Garlic Dill Breakfast Potatoes
- Green Goddess Salad
- Four Ingredient Pesto Chicken
- Secret-Ingredient Lemon Pepper Chicken Drumsticks
- Dill Roasted Garbanzo Beans With Potatoes
- Easy Instant Pot German Potato Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook