This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Low Carb Delicious Keto Oreos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
From the blogger: "These Keto Oreos are so yummy you won’t believe they only have 1.4 net grams of carbs each! It doesn’t get better than a delicious guilt-free treat. If you saw the word Keto and thought to yourself, “no thanks, not for me,” stop right there! I promise, this Keto Oreos recipe is so good you won’t even notice there are only 1.4 net grams of carbs in each cookie! If you are looking for Keto-friendly recipes, these cookies are a huge win. But even if you aren’t, you won’t regret making this Keto Oreos recipe!"
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 cup Keto granulated sugar
- 3 cups Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 tablespoons Butter, softened
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 3 tablespoons Coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup Keto confectioners sugar
- 2 teaspoons Heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
To make your Keto Oreos recipe, start by mixing together the sweetener, cocoa powder, and butter on low speed in a large mixing bowl.
Add in the egg and mix again until creamy and smooth.
Add the almond flour, salt, and baking soda and mix again for 1 minute or until all the ingredients are well combined.
Cover the dough with plastic wrap and chill it in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
When the dough is chilled, prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Grab your chilled dough and roll it out on a nonstick surface to about ¼ inch thick.
Using a round cookie cutter or a narrow glass, cut as many cookies as you can out of the dough.
Use a knife or thin spatula to slide underneath the cookies as you transfer them from the counter to the prepared baking sheet.
Bake the cookies for 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
When they are baked, remove them and allow them to cool completely.
Read NextGarlic Dill Refrigerator Pickles
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This is one of my family's all-time favorite recipes. They'll turn down the most delectable chocolate cake for this Old-Fashioned… Continue reading: "Old-Fashioned Cinnamon Crumb Cake"
- Garlic Dill Refrigerator Pickles
- Skinny Chocolate Strawberry Sundae
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 18 Healthy Snack Recipes
- Lemon Vanilla Bean Rawnola
- Super Energy Balls
- Vegan Mini Sweet Pepper Nachos
- Fresh Homemade Lollipops
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese Balls
- Gummy Bears
- Nutella Joe Muddy Buddies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Yellow Squash
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook