Simple Caprese Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Made with just a few simple ingredients, this easy-to-make Simple Caprese Salad will be an instant hit. The juicy tomatoes pair perfectly with the fresh mozzarella cheese, and the balsamic vinegar reduction will take this recipe to the next level. We suggest you serve this salad as a side dish or an appetizer at your next family dinner.
Serving size: 81 g
Fat: 7.6 g
Carbohydrates: 2.8 g
Protein: 12.4 g
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Grilled outdoors or roasted in the oven, a Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin is juicy, tender, and full of flavor! Best of all, you only need… Continue reading: "Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin Recipe"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic And Rosemary Baked Pork Tenderloin
- Prickly Pear Juice
- Baked Crispy Chicken Wings Recipe
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad Recipe
- Fruit And Yogurt Parfaits
- The Best Easy Orange Drizzle Cake
- The Best Easy Slow Cooker Lentil Soup
- Ham And Lentil Soup
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook