How to Make Fun Foods for Halloween: 22 Healthy Halloween Recipes Free eCookbook
100+ Fun and Easy Recipes for Halloween
By: Julie Sammarco, Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What can be better than dressing up in your best Halloween costume and chowing down on some of the most creative and (sometimes) spooky treats? This collection of 100+ Fun and Easy Recipes for Halloween has a little something for everyone. From DIY Halloween candy recipes and copycats to better-for-you fall desserts and snacks, this will be your go-to spot for all things Halloween.
Plus, this collection also includes great tips and tricks to show you which Halloween candies are healthier for you, and it also has a small collection of fun Halloween craft projects to do with your family. The bottom line: This collection is everything you need to get ready for Halloween. And if you're planning a Halloween party, even better. There are some unbeatable recipes in here for spooky appetizers, scary party bites, and mysteriously delicious desserts.
Get ready for the collection of the season. Enjoy!
Table of Contents
- 16 Make at Home Halloween Goodies
- 10 Fun Halloween Treats
- 10 Easy Halloween Cakes and Cupcakes
- 4 Pumpkin Cupcakes You'll Fall in Love With
- 5 Fun Halloween Recipes + 5 Halloween Knitting Projects
- 9 No-Sweat Halloween Snacks
- 22 Healthy Halloween Recipes free eCookbook
- Top 10 Halloween Treats for Adults
- 10 Healthy Halloween Treats to Serve at Parties
- 11 Best Non-Candy Halloween Treats
16 Make at Home Halloween Goodies
Trick or treating classics will never go out of style. But, if you're looking for more Halloween treat ideas this year, turn to this list of 13 Make At Home Halloween Goodies. Your Halloween candy jar will never be the same. You and your kids are going to absolutely love all of these Halloween treats and they aren't going to want anything that's in their candy bag from the neighborhood!
10 Fun Halloween Treats
Baking Halloween treats can be fun but not when the recipe is too complicated. Have a ball making every one of these 10 Fun Halloween Treats because they are made with the chef in mind. Let yourself relax in the kitchen as you whip up some of the most scrumptious Halloween treats in a matter of minutes. Another added bonus, these are all healthy dessert recipes that will capture the Halloween spirit without you having to capture a pair of fat pants.
For even more Halloween dessert recipes, check out our full collection!
10 Easy Halloween Cakes and Cupcakes
There is no such thing as an occasion that doesn't require a cake of some kind and Halloween is no exception. Any one of these 10 Easy Halloween Cakes and Cupcakes are great to serve at your Halloween Party dessert table or to bring over to a neighbor's for some ghostly goodies. With plenty of chocolate laying around this time of year, use it up with some of these delectable baked goods.
4 Pumpkin Cupcakes You'll Fall in Love With
You know that fall is coming when the pumpkins start showing up at the grocery store. Take advantage of fresh new produce as the seasons change with these 4 Pumpkin Recipes You'll Fall in Love With. As the air cools off, warm up with some soup that is wonderfully spiced and healthy too. Have meals all throughout the day filled with this fall vegetable and be sure to browse the rest of our site for more healthy recipes to get you ready for fall feasts.
5 Fun Halloween Recipes + 5 Halloween Knitting Projects
Along with carving your pumpkins this year, take some time to teach the kids how to knit and make some unforgettable Halloween candy. The holidays are a great time to be fun and creative with food and crafts and this collection of 5 Fun Halloween Recipes + 5 Halloween Knitting Projects is your guide to do just that.
9 No-Sweat Halloween Snacks
Throwing a Halloween party is a fun way to get creative with your costume and your menu. Try any one of these 7 No Sweat Halloween Snacks that will please the crowd whether they are kids or adults. These easy party food recipes have a little something for everyone.
22 Healthy Halloween Recipes free eCookbook
Halloween is an especially scary time of year for healthy eaters, which is why the How to Make Fun Foods for Halloween: 22 Healthy Halloween Recipes Free eCookbook is so great! We have assembled some of the best healthy Halloween recipes around in this free eCookbook, including Fun Halloween Pumpkin Recipes, Halloween Party Snacks and Easy Halloween Cakes and Cupcakes.
Top 10 Halloween Treats for Adults
Halloween doesn't have to be just for the kiddies. With this collection of the Top 10 Halloween Treats for Adults, you can throw a party while the kids are trick or treating.The holiday season often brings smiles for everyone, but the dread of gaining unwanted weight because of the irresistible temptations of the season's sweets. Halloween candy is the first culprit. Fight back with the list below. All of them are lightened versions - meaning they are either low-fat or low-calorie. Take that Halloween candy!
10 Healthy Halloween Treats to Serve at Parties
Who says you need to load up on extra sugar and calories to get into the Halloween spirit? The sweet desserts and tasty snacks in this recipe collection will satisfy your appetite without ruining your diet. You're guaranteed to enjoy all of these treats.
11 Best Non-Candy Halloween Treats
Halloween is a holiday that's centered around food, and it can be very difficult to watch your figure around this time. However, the recipes in this collection incorporate many healthy ingredient swaps, which allow you to get into the Halloween spirit without adding extra inches to your waistline.
For even more Halloween recipes, take a look at our full collection!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Halloween Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- How to Make Fun Foods for Halloween: 22 Healthy Halloween Recipes
- 100+ Fun and Easy Recipes for Halloween
- Low-Fat Chocolate Mummy Cupcakes
- Frozen Boo-nana Pops
- Idiot Proof Pumpkin Pie
- Spooky Cookie Cups
- "Handy" Halloween Popcorn
- Halloween Eyeball Cookies
- Halloween Flesh Jello
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pizza Star Recipe
- Sweet Sriracha Roasted Green Beans
- Freezer-Friendly Western Omelet Egg Muffins
- Honey Garlic Shrimp
- The Best Mexican Food: 27 Healthy Mexican Recipes
- Egg and Cheese Mini Muffins
- Easy Roasted Vegetables with Tahini Miso Dressing
- New England Vegan Clam Chowder
- Vegan Lemon Garlic Spaghetti
- Chicken Bruschetta Pasta Skillet