Swiss Diamond 5 Piece Kitchen Tool Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There are some kitchen tools you cannot live without, and this set has five of them. The tool set contains a 10-inch batter spatula, a 12.5 inch pair of tongs, a 13-inch ladle, a 13-inch turner, and a 13.5 inch skimmer. These tools will change how you work in your kitchen, and are built to last you for years to come.
Cut the mess down in your kitchen with these tools and their raised head design. Each tool is built with a small stand to keep them balanced above your countertop. Sanitary and mess-free, Swiss Diamond thought of everything when they made these. The silicone handles are heat-resistant and lightweight, so you don't need to worry about sore arms while you cook. My favorite part about the set is that a hole is punched through the end of every handle, making these easy to store and keep out of the way of my usual kitchen clutter.
While all the tools in the set are well-designed, the two that stand out the most for me are the turner and the ladle. I love making cookies, and my tool of choice is a metal turner to make sure I don't accidentally fold my cookies over. Plastic turners are usually the enemy. They have a thick edge and cause the cookies to crumple when warm, but this turner has a thin edge that makes it easy to slide underneath. While metal turners can stick to the hot cookies if you try to move them apart, this one is special: its edge is serrated. This makes it perfect for slicing apart the delicate edges of cookies that were baked too close together.
The ladle in the set is my other favorite tool because of its deep conical bowl and flared sides. The deep bowl is great for stews in the winter and fall because it picks up both broth and larger pieces of meat or vegetables. Other ladles suffer in chunkier soups, forcing you to get a fork or tongs to pick something out of them. This ladle shines in them, and it keeps you from dirtying extra kitchen tools. The edges of the ladle form two spouts, and this is my favorite feature of it. I am forever letting liquids dribble down the edge of my spoons and right onto my floor, but this ladle makes pouring anything easy. Each piece in this tool set will quickly become a favorite, and you will not be disappointed with this product.
What is your most handy kitchen tool?
Answer below to earn an extra entry to the Swiss Diamond 5 Piece Kitchen Tool Set giveaway!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a EatSmart Precision Digital Kitchen Scale!
- Delallo Pasta Review
- Win Stonefire Naan Crisps!
- Van's Frozen Waffles Review
- Chance to Win a Zoku Glass Core Bottle!
- Chance to Win a CDN Digital Glass Scale!
- Chance to Win an Eat Smart Precision Smart Scale!
- Chance to Win a WMF Mix and Go Electric Blender!
- Planters Peanut Butter Review
- Fruit Infusion Pitcher Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Yellow Squash
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook