Musco Family Olive Co. Reduced Salt & Fresh Cured Olives Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Reduced Salt Olives & Fresh Cured Olives
Supplier: Musco Family Olive Company
Reviewed by: Julie Sammarco
Musco Family Olive Co. is pleased to offer its health-conscious customers, who are increasingly looking for ways to lower their sodium intake, two of the company’s most popular olives with a lower sodium count. Reduced Salt Large Black Pitted Ripe Olives contain 25% less sodium than regular black olives. The new Reduced Salt Pimiento Stuffed Manzanilla Olives have an impressive 75% less sodium than their conventional counterparts. The company's Fresh Cured Green Ripe Medium olives are a new line of green olives that are grown and processed in California.
A firm, crisp olive is important. Ask anyone who loves martinis, pasta salads, or chicken cacciatore. Sometimes, the sodium in olives can ruin the taste of a dish or dissuade health-conscious eaters from trying it. The Reduced Salt olives from Musco Family Olive Co. can offer a greater health benefit than those with a higher sodium count. With more and more Americans succumbing to high blood pressure and other health risks associated with a high-sodium diet, these olives are not only a healthy, but also inexpensive way to enjoy the dishes you like without sacrificing health.
The Fresh Cured olives were a wonderful surprise. They were crunchy, juicy, buttery, and actually tasted like you just picked them from your backyard — all the best things an olive can be.
At less than $2.00/can, these olives are a cheap alternative to other salty snacks.
I would reccomend these olives entirely. Pick them up at your local grocer, or visit this company at www.olives.com.
Read NextDelallo Pasta Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This is one of my family's all-time favorite recipes. They'll turn down the most delectable chocolate cake for this Old-Fashioned… Continue reading: "Old-Fashioned Cinnamon Crumb Cake"
- Delallo Pasta Review
- Van's Frozen Waffles Review
- Chance to Win a Breville Thermal Pro Hard Anodized 12.5'' Skillet!
- Chance to Win a PlateJoy Custom Meal Planner!
- Win a Green Chef Subscription Meal Kit!
- Win a WUSTHOF Classic 8-inch Vegetable Knife!
- Enter to Win this Whimsical Tea Infuser Trio!
- Win a Kuhn Rikon Strawberry and Avocado Knife Set!
- Chance to Win a Farberware Cast Iron Skillet!
- Chance to win a Cuisinart Food Spiralizer!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Yellow Squash
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook