Honey Ridge Farms Vinegar Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The Honey Ridge Farms Sundried Tomato & Tarragon Honey Vinegar is the perfect accompaniment to any light meal. With a crisp Italian taste, you won’t need to use much to add a dash of flavor to any salad or sandwich. With a tangy bite that’s sure to wake you up, this is one sauce that certainly isn’t watered down! If you’re having guests over for a quiet weekend chat, slice up a loaf of French bread, pour out some of this vinegar, and you won’t need anything else! Made with real honey, this is one sauce you can feel good about! It even comes in a sturdy, durable bottle that won’t break in your cupboard. With this vinegar, you’re all set to become a first class host!"
"Perfect as a marinade or as a light dressing for a salad, Honey Ridge Farm’s Fire Roasted Chili Honey Vinegar is loaded with herbs and spices that enhance the flavor any dish. Bursting with a mild spice from fire roasted chilies, you can taste as well as see, the natural ingredients floating within the bottle. The best thing about this gourmet vinegar is that a little goes a long way. You don’t have to put on an excess of sauce to get the full flavor. For a savory addition to your meal, add a splash of Fire Roasted Chili Honey Vinegar. Your taste buds will thank you."
"If you like to add a bit of pizzazz to your meals without a lot of fuss, you are in for a lovely treat with Honey Ridge Farms vinegars. In particular, their Lemongrass Coriander Honey Vinegar is a breath of fresh air atop mesclun greens accompanied by organic grape tomatoes. The perfect combination of zip and sweetness, the honey mellows the acidity of the vinegar, and the lemongrass and coriander punch up the flavor to a new height not before seen in a vinegar. Cook with it, dip in it, top salad with it…it’s a wonderful pairing with so many things."
"Nothing makes a summer salad pop like the additional of a great balsamic vinaigrette. So, I was excited to try out the Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette from Honey Ridge Farms, looking forward to a sweeter take on one of my favorite dressings. It exceeded my expectations! It had a lightness I really enjoyed, while maintaining it's classic "vinaigrette" tang. It's a dressing I would definitely use again throughout the summer season. The addition of honey adds a nice warmth without being sugary-sweet."
"I was intrigued when I first saw the bottle of Honey Ridge Farms' Sundried Tomato and Tarragon Honey Vinegar. It seemed like it would be an interesting combination of flavors and boy were my instincts right! This vinegar is a great fusion of tartness and sweetness, and you can definitely taste the honey! This would be delicious to use as a salad dressing or a marinade. I can see it tasting equally good on meat and vegetables alike, which is another testament to its versatility. If you've been looking for a way to spice up your cooking, this sauce is just the thing! It'll add just the right punch of flavor to your favorite dishes."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"A fresh, healthy, and low calorie dinner is just 30 minutes away! This easy Grilled Garlic and Herb Pork Tenderloin with Zucchini and… Continue reading: "Easy Grilled Garlic and Herb Pork Tenderloin with Zucchini and Corn"
- Total Life Changes Workout Program
- Win a Ronco Meat and Vegetable Dehydrator!
- Enter to Win an Eat Cleaner Fruit and Vegetable Cleaning System!
- Chance to Win a Mud Pie Sip Tea Mug Set!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Kettle & Fire Bone Broth
- Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan!
- Chance to Win a Farberware Cast Iron Skillet!
- Chance to Win an Ayesha Nonstick Twin Skillet Set!
- Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite Saucepan with Lid!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Nest Steam Pod Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Country Style Pork Ribs And Sauerkraut
- Easy Beef Teriyaki Noodle Bowls
- Total Life Changes Workout Program
- Air Fryer Chicken Egg Rolls
- Scarlet Runner Bean Salad
- Seaweed Pearls Vegan Caviar
- Turkey Harvest Salad
- Easy 30 Minute Spicy Korean Chicken
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Apple Chips
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook