We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Each Tonnino Tuna comes only with the finest cuts of yellowfin, wild-caught and carefully hand-packed in glass jars… if that sounds fancy, it's because it is.
We're also the first premium tuna to have flavors: olive oil, spring water, oregano, garlic, jalapeño and ventresca. Which all have an assortment of specific recipes for their one-of-a-kind flavors.
Not to shabby, huh?
Equally important is the fact that Tonnino is low in mercury and very rich in Omega 3… essential attributes for a gastrosopher: our type of foodie. Who basically is a gourmet that tastes food with the palate AND the conscious, meaning that they know where the food comes from, if its production is socially and environmentally responsible and if it's healthy, as is the case with every Tonnino Tuna Jar.
Feel free to share anything and everything regarding fine dining, health and culinary stories with us… they're welcomed and appreciated. Also check out our site to learn more and have access to all our recipes. Enjoy!
Tonnino Tuna Links:
Tonnino Tuna Reviews on FaveHealthyRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"With just four basic ingredients you can make this Dump-and-Go Healthy Chicken Enchilada Casserole. It only takes five minutes of… Continue reading: "Dump-and-Go Healthy Chicken Enchilada Casserole"
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook