We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
At Kellogg, we're always trying to look for ways to brighten your future, from better-for-you ingredients to labels that encourage a healthier tomorrow. That's why we're on a constant journey to improve the nutrition of our foods — without forgetting the things that you love most about us: taste and goodness.
Helping You Be at Your Best for Over 100 Years
In the 1930s, W.K. Kellogg embraced a simple idea: Why not tell the consumer what’s inside the box? Kellogg was one of the first companies to print nutrition labeling on our packaging, and we’re still following that tradition today. In 2007, we were among the first companies to use Guideline Daily Amounts to tell you more about a food’s total calories, fiber, fat, sugar and more per serving, so you can be sure that Kellogg is giving you our best.
A Healthy, Happier You.
W.K. Kellogg dedicated our company to making "quality products for a healthier world." That's why we're still working to make our foods even more nutritious – without sacrificing the yummy taste you love – every day.
Check out Kellogg's Broccoli Salad in this printable free eCookbook, The Best Dinner Recipes, Delicious Desserts & More: 20 Must-Have Recipes.
Read NextEatSmart Products
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Courtesy of Kalyn's Kitchen comes a healthy casserole recipe that fits right in with your healthy lifestyle. The Deconstructed Stuffed… Continue reading: "Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Fiesta Chicken Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook