We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
At Kellogg, we're always trying to look for ways to brighten your future, from better-for-you ingredients to labels that encourage a healthier tomorrow. That's why we're on a constant journey to improve the nutrition of our foods — without forgetting the things that you love most about us: taste and goodness.
Helping You Be at Your Best for Over 100 Years
In the 1930s, W.K. Kellogg embraced a simple idea: Why not tell the consumer what’s inside the box? Kellogg was one of the first companies to print nutrition labeling on our packaging, and we’re still following that tradition today. In 2007, we were among the first companies to use Guideline Daily Amounts to tell you more about a food’s total calories, fiber, fat, sugar and more per serving, so you can be sure that Kellogg is giving you our best.
A Healthy, Happier You.
W.K. Kellogg dedicated our company to making "quality products for a healthier world." That's why we're still working to make our foods even more nutritious – without sacrificing the yummy taste you love – every day.
Check out Kellogg's Broccoli Salad in this printable free eCookbook, The Best Dinner Recipes, Delicious Desserts & More: 20 Must-Have Recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
"Dip your spoon into this chicken chili with sweet potatoes and enjoy the variety of wonderful flavors with every mouthful! Perfect… Continue reading: "Chicken Chili with Sweet Potatoes"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Pineapple Easy Breakfast Smoothie
- Mocktail Hawaiian Sangria Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Orange Jam
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Phyllo Cup Appetizers
- Herbes De Provence
- Clean Eating Granola Bars
- Leek And Ground Beef Risotto
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook