Slow Cooker Oatmeal Baked Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert, these Slow Cooker Oatmeal Baked Apples are stuffed with oats, raisins, and spices! Serve with a dollop of vanilla yogurt, whipped cream, or vanilla ice cream for an added treat!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Bacon is often more of once a year type food. It's so good that it's sinful! This chicken casserole recipe is for everyone who wishes… Continue reading: "Bacon Lover's Skinny Casserole"
- Healthy Slow Cooker Gumbo
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Chili
- Easy Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chili
- Slow Cooked Apple Butter
- Succulent Slow Cooker Braised Short Ribs
- Sundried Tomato Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
- Skinny Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
- Healthy Slow Cooker Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Swiss Chard Lentil Soup
- Country Style Pork Ribs And Sauerkraut
- Easy Beef Teriyaki Noodle Bowls
- Total Life Changes Workout Program
- Air Fryer Chicken Egg Rolls
- Scarlet Runner Bean Salad
- Seaweed Pearls Vegan Caviar
- Turkey Harvest Salad
- Easy 30 Minute Spicy Korean Chicken
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook