7 Best Heart-Healthy Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These 7 recipes are the best foods that are good for your heart. They will keep your heart health strong and will satisfy your taste buds. These delicious, quick healthy recipes are great for all your meals. From breakfast to dinner, we have a heart-healthy recipe that you will love. It is important to take care of your heart health so start now with these scrumptious recipes. The best part about these recipes is that they all are easy to make and delightful to eat. Take care of what matters the most and start a heart healthy diet today with the 7 Best Heart-Healthy Recipes.
1. Multi Grain Pancakes: Learn how to make a whole wheat pancake recipe that tastes like one of the most popular Cracker Barrel restaurant recipes with this cooking idea for Multi Grain Pancakes from Mama's Southern Cooking. In this healthy breakfast option, some all-purpose flour is subbed out for whole wheat four. Plus, this Southern food style easy pancake recipe also uses Special K granola, honey and a multi-grain cereal. This cooking idea is one of the best restaurant copycat recipes for those looking to incorporate more heart-healthy whole grains into their mornings.
2. Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole: Let the natural goodness of sunflowers enrich your next meal with this Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole from SoL. With only wholesome ingredients, this is one of the very best healthy chicken casserole recipes to serve to loved ones. Best of all, this is one of the fastest healthy casserole recipes to make, as the dish only needs 25 minutes in the oven.
3. Heart Healthy Chicken Pot Pie Soup: Stay heart healthy with this chicken pot pie soup. It is a perfect light, hearty meal that will not leave you hungry. The Heart Healthy Chicken Pot Pie Soup is easy to make and even better to eat. The creamy soup is perfect for those bad weather days. You also get a large serving of vegetables in this soup, which is perfect for those on diets. This soup will make anyone's day because it is full of flavor, yet you’re still getting some nutrition. Read no more because you now have a recipe for tonight's dinner right in front of you that will make everyone happy!
4. Baked Chicken Strips with Honey Mustard Sauce: Chicken fingers are usually coated in flour and deep fried, but these are made healthier by using instead coconut flour and an oven. If you are in need of a friendly, healthy chicken recipes, then try this recipe for Baked Chicken Strips with Honey Mustard Sauce from Danielle of Against All Grain. In addition to the paleo diet chicken dish, this dish also shows you how to make an all natural honey mustard dipping sauce.
5. Chicken and Risotto Casserole: Serve this recipe for Chicken and Risotto Casserole from Applegate Farms with a leafy green salad and some crusty bread for the perfect Sunday supper. This is one of the tastiest chicken casserole recipes around! It is filled with lean chicken that will keep you heart healthy. This is a great recipe that will keep you full and keep your heart diet on track.
6. Cottage Cheese Chicken Salad: In this healthy cooking recipe, Chef Binks shows you how to make Cottage Cheese Chicken Salad, a delicious and healthy take on a deli salad classic. This Healthy deli salads recipes will never taste the same again. It is light and easy to make. You will love the delicious taste of this hearty meal. Bring the deli a little closer to home with this yummy chicken salad.
7. 5 Grain Cookies: Time for dessert. Get a mega dose of heart healthy whole grains with this 5 Grain Cookies recipe from Bob's Red Mill. Since these healthy cookies are made with whole wheat flour and a multi-grain cereal blend, just one has eight percent your recommended daily amount of dietary fiber. For flavor and extra heft, this healthy baking idea also includes pecans, coconut, raisins and cranberries. This is one of the best healthy dessert recipes to enjoy as a snack as well.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
Fun-to -make/eat lettuce wraps with pasta salad and yogurt sauce that can be assembled even by kids and come with a yummy healthy… Continue reading: "Lettuce Wraps with Chicken and Pasta Salad"
- Easy Healthy Recipes: How to Marinate Anything
- Become a Weekend Warrior: How to Meal Prep
- The 10 Healthiest Foods: Kiwi
- The 10 Healthiest Foods: Red Lentils
- What Are Macronutrients? + Macro Diet Recipes
- Sneaky Avocado Recipes: How To Bake With Avocado
- Healthy Recipes Year Round eCookbook
- How to Live A Healthy Lifestyle: Eating Your Vitamins
- All About Lentils: From Cooking Lentils to Lentils Nutrition
- How To Make Zucchini Flour
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy And Refreshing Mexican Shrimp Cocktail Recipe
- Sheet Pan Shrimp And Potatoes With Vegetables
- Fresh Berries With Cashew Cream
- Spicy Paprika Feta Dip With Roasted Red Peppers
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Simple Roasted Green Beans And Carrots With Almonds
- Hearty Chicken Wild Rice Soup
- Cute Cucumber Tree Christmas Appetizer
- Classic Sausage And Herb Stuffing Side Dish
- Mashed Potatoes With Greek Yogurt And Dill
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook