Pasta Twist Salad with Olives
Let this delicious and healthy basic pasta salad recipe from Lindsay olives show you how to make simple pasta salad that is utterly irresistible. Olives add a distinct and tasty touch to this healthy pasta salad recipe.
Recipe makes about 9 cups of pasta salad.
See this recipe and more in 42 Flavorful Flat Belly Diet Recipes.
This recipe comes courtesy of Lindsay Olives. For more recipes from and information about Lindsay Olives, be sure to check out their Foodie Companies profile page.
- 12 ounces fusilli, penne or bow tie pasta, uncooked
- 1 6-ounce can Lindsay® Black Ripe Pitted Olives, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 7-ounce jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 1 6.5-ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup diced provolone or mozzarella cheese, about 4 ounces
- 1 cup diced salami, about 4 ounces
- 1/2 cup Caesar or Italian salad dressing, light or regular
- 1/4 cup sliced basil or chopped Italian parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Drain pasta; add to bowl, tossing well.
- Serve at room temperature or chill up to 24 hours before serving. Serve with freshly ground black pepper, if desired.
Read NextWorld's Best Broccoli Salad