How to Download our eBooks
- Our eBooks are available as FREE PDF documents. PDFs look very much like printed pages in a book.
- You need Adobe to view our PDF eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader from the Adobe web site. To download Adobe Reader, click the above link and then click the Download button. Open the Install Program. Adobe will walk you through setting up Adobe Reader on your computer.
- Once you have installed Abode Reader, you are set to go. Just click on the Download link on any eBook page and the eBook PDF will open in your internet browser.
- Abode Reader has a different menu than Internet Explorer. In this menu, you will see a Save function (Looks like a floppy disc) to save a copy of the eBook to your computer. This way, you won’t have to find the eBook again on our website to view it. Save to your desktop for the easiest reference.
- PDF documents are very easy to print, which is why we make our eBooks in this format. We want you to be able to print out our wonderful craft projects and refer to them as you craft! You will find a print function to the top left of the Abode menu (looks like a printer).
Why Download an eBook?
- An eBook is a book in electronic format, which can be downloaded to your computer (PC, Mac, Laptop, PDA) and read on the screen or printed out. An eBook can have numbered pages, table of contents, pictures and graphics; exactly like a printed book.
- eBooks take up less space than printed books. You don't need a library or a room to store eBooks. You can store hundreds and thousands of eBooks on your computer.
- With modern technology, you can read eBooks anywhere: on the bus, train, airplane and while standing in line.
- eBooks can show links, for easy access to more information and related websites.
- eBooks are searchable. You can easily search for information in an eBook, instead of turning page after page.
- eBooks can be printable, so that if you wish to read an eBook in the traditional way, you can very inexpensively print it with your home printer or at any printing shop.
- Fonts in eBooks can be resized, making it easier to read for people with disabilities. With additional software, some eBooks can be turned into audio books.
- You can download an eBook 24 hours a day, every day of the year, from the comfort of your own house or office. With a laptop and internet connection, you can download an eBook while on vacation.
Recipe of the Day
"Breakfast should always be a delicious way to start the day! And with this easy barley breakfast pudding recipe, really great things… Continue reading: "Easy Pearl Barley Breakfast Pudding"
- World's Best Broccoli Salad
- No-Bake Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Simple German Cucumber Salad
- Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken and Rice
- Cream of Pumpkin Soup
- Your New Favorite Easy Chicken Dinner
- Classic Italian Veggie Pasta Salad
- Easy Slow Cooker Chicken and Spaghetti
- Strawberry and Rhubarb French Toast Bake
- Cinnamon Pumpkin Chia Seed Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Sour Cream Noodle Casserole
- Sour Cream Noodle Bake Recipe
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- Easy Mangalore Fish Curry With Coconut Milk
- Air Fryer Tacos
- How To Make Taco Shells In The Air Fryer
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Simple Red Cabbage Soup
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook