41 Heart Healthy Casserole Recipes
By: Jessica Farris, Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This list of all-new healthy casserole recipes from FaveHealthyRecipes.com is a great way to maintain your body and keep the old ticker going for many years to come. From healthy chicken casserole recipes and beef casserole recipes, to breakfast, vegetarian, and cheap casseroles, this list is committed to keeping your heart healthy through thick and thin.
41 Heart Healthy Casserole Recipes
Table of Contents
These healthy chicken casserole recipes are both delicious and nutritious. With low fat chicken casserole recipes, you can make a warm and phenomenal dinner for your whole family in no time, and you won’t have to worry about excessive calories or heart trouble. Try a recipe for chicken and rice casserole or a delightfully cheesy casserole recipe!
- Healthy Cream of Chicken and Mushroom Casserole: Healthy chicken casserole recipes couldn’t be easier than this!
- Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole: Be careful! Your family might just go wild for chicken and wild rice casserole.
- Family Favorite Chicken Casserole: You will adore this phenomenal recipe for a hearty and healthy dinner
- Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole: Artichokes and spinach are excellent for your heart, so try making healthy chicken casserole recipes like this one!
- Cheese Please Chicken Noodle Casserole: Are you a cheese fiend? Try easy cheesy chicken casserole recipes made lighter!
- Easy Cowboy Chicken Casserole: Cowboys rely on a protein-rich diet to keep them healthy on a long cattle drive.
- Amazing Apple Chicken and Mushroom Casserole: Unique and heathy chicken casserole recipes incorporate new and interesting ingredients like apples and mushrooms.
- Sausage Stuffing Topped Chicken Casserole: Sausage adds an extra kick to your favorite chicken casserole recipes.
- Quinoa Chicken Pot Pie: Adds a healthy twist to a traditionally heavy, fattening recipe! (shown above)
Searching for more dinner ideas? If you like these meals so far, then you will absolutely love our collection of 22 All-Natural Recipes for Your Family!
From hamburger casserole recipes to more traditional beef casserole recipes, these healthy casserole recipes are unrivalled in terms of flavor. Try making one of these heart healthy casserole recipes today. They will fill you up and quell even the largest of appetites.
- Cowboy Ground Beef Casserole: Saddle up and take a swing at your first cowboy casserole, Old West style!
- Baked Beef Hash Brown Casserole: Hash browns don’t have to be for breakfast alone!
- Basic Burger Casserole: Cheeseburgers are not ideal for every night of the week, but this is a perfect heart-healthy alternative!
- Hearty Macaroni Beef Casserole: Do you like beefaroni? This macaroni beef casserole is just for you!
- Beef and Tomato Italian Casserole: Beef casserole recipes like this put a new spin on classic Italian recipes.
- Simple Veggie and Beef Casserole: Don’t forget the veggies! (shown above)
- 5 Ingredient Amish Style Ground Beef Casserole: Ground beef casserole recipes like this are already easy, but add wholesome Amish-style goodness and you will feel satisfied all day.
- Crazy Cowboy Casserole: Yee-haw! Beef casserole recipes like this are crazy good!
The key to heart health is in simplicity and style. These heart healthy casserole recipes are the best of the best. This amazing variety includes turkey casserole recipes, a spaghetti casserole recipe, and a casserole that is nearly a whole meal in itself!
- 7 Layer Casserole: Can’t decide which healthy casserole recipes are your favorite. Incorporate a few into this one!
- Three Meat Casserole: This hearty casserole recipe is packed with heart healthy protein.
- Healthier Tater Tot Casserole: Tater tots aren’t always the healthiest choice, but healthy casseroles like this can come to your rescue.
- It’s Almost a Meal Healthy Casserole: Heart healthy casseroles like this are perfect for a family meal because they include almost every food group.
- Cheesy Loaded Casserole: More cheese please!
- Turkey and Potato Casserole: Turkey casserole recipes are the best way to use leftovers after a big meal or celebration.
- Cheesy Spaghetti Casserole: It’s an Italian sensation! (shown above)
Wake up right with these delightfully healthy breakfast casserole recipes. Try both options on the same morning to add some variety, or make them ahead of time for the perfect easy preparation.
- Overnight Egg Casserole: This overnight breakfast casserole is completely hassle free!
- Mexican Breakfast Casserole: If your morning needs a little pizazz, try making a Mexican casserole recipe (shown above).
These vegetarian casserole recipes may take meat out of the equation, but they are certainly not short of flavor. The variety among these vegetable casserole recipes will please and satisfy you and your family. Serve these as a side dish, or make them the main course! Even vegetable casserole recipes like these are high in protein and fiber for a wholesome meal.
- Greek Spinach Quinoa Casserole: Quinoa is a protein-packed vegetarian staple that is wonderfully delicious.
- Kevin's Sweet Potato Casserole: Sweet potato casserole is an American classic.
- Oven Corn Casserole: Try this oven corn casserole for a quick and easy side dish.
- Cajun Cornbread Casserole: Cajun dishes are great around Mardi Gras or just to spice up your life.
- No Bake Sweet Potato Casserole: Your heart will just love this sweet and simple sweet potato casserole.
- Gluten Dairy Free Mushroom Casserole: Don’t be afraid to try something new! Vegetarian casserole recipes like this will make you a permanent convert.
- Red Hot Bean Casserole: Vegetable casserole recipes like this are oh so satisfying! (shown above)
Short on cash? No problem! These inexpensive casseroles are easy to make for any night of the week, and they will keep so that you can enjoy the leftovers again and again. These easy healthy casserole recipes are great when you’re cooking for a large crowd because you can usually find all of the ingredients in the dollar store.
- Dollar Store Cowboy Casserole: Eat like you’re living on the open range by making a quick and cheap casserole recipe like this one.
- Hobo Hubby Casserole: Hubba hubba! Inexpensive casseroles like this are no problem, even for folks who aren’t great at cooking.
- Ortega Chile Relleno Casserole: Mexican casserole recipes are simple and satisfying.
- Hobo Baked Potato Casserole: Hobos obviously cannot spend a lot of money, so they might make cheap & easy casserole recipes like this one.
- Italian Tuna Casserole: This tuna casserole recipe is molto bella!
- Chili Corndog Casserole: This is a Tex-Mex classic that the kids will adore.
- Dollar Store Casserole: Get more bang for your buck with easy cheap casserole dishes like this dollar store casserole.
For additional healthy cooking ideas, be sure to download our free eCookbook, How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Low-Carb Cheesy Tuna Casserole
- Broccoli and Zucchini Noodle Casserole
- Low-Carb Mexican Chicken Casserole
- Skinny Tomato, Rice and Corn Skillet Casserole
- Sinless Funeral Potatoes
- Sneaky Tater Tot Casserole
- Hobo Hubby Casserole
- Not-Your-Mama's Eggplant Parmesan
- Skinny BBQ Chicken Casserole
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 40 Healthy Easy Mexican Recipes Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- Cooking Low Carb Foods: 26 Free Low Carb Recipes eCookbook
- How to Cook Low Calorie Meals: 32 Healthy Low Calorie Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- Potluck Ideas: 8 Vegetarian Recipes
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- We Want To Hear From You
- Kitchen Supreme Vegetable Spiralizer Review
- Kitchen Supreme
- Vegetarian Quinoa Bake
- Chocolate Birthday Cake Protein Smoothie
- Bacon and Gorgonzola Cheese Flatbread Pizza
- One Pot Lemon Shrimp Pasta
- Peach Marinade Grilled Chicken Kabobs
- Healthy and Delicious Strawberry Blueberry Shortcakes
- Protein-Packed Greek Yogurt Pasta Sauce