21 Old-Fashioned Recipes Made Healthy
By: Beth Ann Morley, Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've been desperately trying to restrain yourself from indulging in your favorite old-fashion recipes, check out our 21 Old-Fashioned Recipes Made Healthy! Don't let your diet stop you from diving into your grandmother's retro recipes.
These delicious and tempting vintage recipes are most often foods that don't fit into our diet plan. Luckily, we've found ways to make these vintage recipes healthier for you. This means that you won't have to give up all of your favorite classics. So, don't be afraid to try our old-fashioned meatloaf recipe or our old-fashioned chicken noodle soup recipe!
21 Old-Fashioned Recipes Made Healthy
Table of Contents
Want even more healthy recipes? Check out these 11 Easy Soup and Stew Recipes!
These soups and stews are classic favorites. They'll warm you up from the inside out. You'll want to make all of these simple healthy recipes!
Ham and Bean Soup (shown above, left)
Grandma Devlin’s Irish Stew (shown above, right)
Don't miss out on your childhood favorite potato salad recipe! After making the German potato salad, you'll want to make all of the old-fashioned recipes listed below. With these side dishes, you'll make every meal amazing.
Simply Traditional Potato Pancakes (shown above, left)
Grandma’s Gluten Free Cornbread (shown above, right)
Check out these healthy old-fashioned lunch and dinner recipes. They'll take you right back to your grandmother's kitchen! Now, you can share these recipes with your own family.
Sweet Potato Pot Pies (shown above, left)
Ship Wreck Casserole (shown above, right)
Start reminiscing with this shoofly pie recipe and work your way down the list. All of these healthy dessert recipes will give you a blast to the past. You'll love that all of these desserts are delightfully delicious.
Grandma’s Apple Dessert (shown above, left)
Grandma’s Favorite Granola Cake (shown above, right)
For more great healthy cooking recipes, be sure to check out our collection of Low-Carb Recipes for a Healthy Lifestyle.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- What To Bring To A Potluck: 21 Potluck Favorites and Other Easy Entertaining Ideas
- Easy Healthy Recipes: 24 Simple Healthy Recipes for Your Family
- 13 Healthy Comfort Food Recipes
- "Enjoy Restaurant Food at Home: 28 No Guilt Copycat Restaurant Recipes" Free eCookbook
- "How to Cook Quickly: The 26 Best Fast Healthy Dinner Recipes" Free eCookbook
- "How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas" Free eCookbook
- 22 All Natural Recipes For Your Family
- "The 14 Best Healthy Comfort Food Recipes" Free eCookbook
- The 7 Day Metabolism Diet
- Stealth Health: 17 Recipes That Make Cooking Light Easy
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- 42 Easy Gluten-Free Recipes
- 19 Best-Ever Grilled Chicken Recipes
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Enjoy Restaurant Food at Home: 28 No-Guilt Copycat Resaurant Recipes
- How to Cook Low Calorie Meals: 32 Healthy Low Calorie Recipes
- Cooking Low Carb Foods: 26 Free Low Carb Recipes eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The 14 Best Healthy Comfort Food Recipes Free eCookbook
- How to Cook Quickly: The 26 Best Fast Healthy Dinner Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Garlic Vinegar Potato Chips
- Five-Minute Dairy-Free Caramel Sauce
- Easy One-Pan Lemon Chicken
- Creamy Spiced Roasted Carrot Soup
- Easy Cheesy Queso Dip
- Baked Rosemary Chicken and Apples
- Irish Colcannon with Cabbage and Bacon
- Healthy Chicken and Veggie Soup
- Ground Beef Chuckwagon Mac