Sonia The Healthy Foodie - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I'm Sonia! The Healthy Foodie, a 39 year old French Canadian from Québec (Canada), single mother of 2 fully grown kids, who’s recently turned her life around and decided to embrace a healthier approach to living. I’ve become totally enthralled by this healthy lifestyle and created a blog where I share, on a regular basis, thoughts and recipes that I find sit well with my perception of how fun healthy living can be!
For really…who says eating healthy has to be boring?
Want in on the fun?
Join me on The Healthy Foodie, a place where every day meals turn into a celebration of health."
Find Sonia! The Healthy Foodie on the web:
Recipes from Sonia The Healthy Foodie on FaveHealthy Recipes:
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Anne Colagioia - Video Producer
- Alyssa Rimmer - Food Blogger
- Lyndsy Hassett - Food Blogger
- Leslie Marshall Food Blogger
- Averie Sunshine - Food Blogger
- Kent Altena - Video Producer
- Nicole Hunn - Cookbook Author and Food Blogger
- Chef Steven Binks
- Rocky Barragan - Food Blogger
- Katy Gillis - Fitness Consultant
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes Free eCookbook
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You Free eCookbook
- 40 Healthy Easy Mexican Recipes Free eCookbook
- Cooking Low Carb Foods: 26 Free Low Carb Recipes eCookbook
- How to Cook Low Calorie Meals: 32 Healthy Low Calorie Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- Potluck Ideas: 8 Vegetarian Recipes
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bella Sun Luci
- Flourless Almond Butter Muffins
- Salt and Vinegar Zucchini Chips
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese Balls
- 4-Ingredient Yogurt Pie
- Grandpa Witmer's Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Mixer Review
- Buffalo Baked Chicken
- Garlic Butter Noodles with Herbs
- Cauliflower Crust Hamburgers
- Indian Flavored Pounded Chicken