40 One Pot Healthy Meals
By: Carlie Dobkin, Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nobody likes dealing with dirty pots and pans after a meal. So why not make things easier by doing all the cooking in one pot? In this collection of 40 One Pot Healthy Meals, you will find tons of no-fuss recipes, from this Savory Salsa Chicken Casserole (shown left) to quick microwavable desserts. On a busy night, enjoy our easy dinner recipes and then treat yourself with some light and yummy desserts. If you're running behind one morning, look to our healthy breakfast recipes to get you moving. The best part about all of these recipes is that one pot, pan, skillet, mug, bowl, or slow cooker is all you need.
Table of Contents
1. Dark Chocolate Overnight Oats - This grab-and-go breakfast can be prepared the night before.
2. 5-Ingredient Beefy Hash - All-natural potatoes, tender flank steak, onions and bell peppers marry together beautifully to pack a hearty brunch punch.
3. Baked Eggs with Everything - Everything you need to start your morning off right.
4. Blueberry Bake French Toast (shown above) - This one-of-a-kind breakfast has the perfect amount of sweetness.
5. Southwestern Breakfast Hash - This vibrant and well-balanced dish has a unique mixture of sweet, spicy, and citrus flavors.
6. 30-Minute Spinach Egg Casserole - Cooks up in no time!
Need some more breakfast ideas? Download our free eCookbook, The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus.
1. Lightened Up Panera-Inspired Broccoli Cheddar Soup - Thick and creamy without the unwanted calories.
2. Stir Fried Green Beans - Throw some protein on top for a complete meal.
3. 20-Minute Skillet Chicken - Gooey, melted cheese contrast the crispy panko breadcrumbs in this amazing dish.
4. Roasted Red Pepper Noodles - Brighten up boring pasta with this zesty red pepper sauce.
5. One Pot Chicken Caesar Sandwiches - Sometimes you just need a sandwich.
6. Quinoa Vegetable Paella - A vegetarian twist on the Spanish dish.
7. Hungry Lady Casserole - This drool-worthy casserole is elegant and rich.
8. Chicken and Rice with Green Olives and Tomatoes - Light and filling!
9. Cheezy Vegetable Bake - A vegan-friendly dish that even the pickiest vegetable eaters will like.
10. Smoked Salmon Pasta Salad - This toss-and-serve deli salad is fresh and colorful
11. Easy Garden Skillet - Simply throw all of fresh veggies into a skillet and top with some cheese and marina saurce.
12. Savory Salsa Chicken Casserole - This is comfort food at its easiest. The casserole is full of beans, rice, chicken and cheese.
13. Pineapple Korean BBQ Chicken - Jazz up your chicken by adding this incredible Korean BBQ sauce to it.
14. One Pot Greek Style Chicken - All of the best Mediterranean flavors together on one plate, what can get better than that?
15. Tuscan Bean Stew with Garlic Toast - This rustic stew will warm you up on even the coldest of nights.
16. Caramelized Pear and Goat Cheese Quiche (shown above, middle) - So light and fluffy.
17. Cowboy Beef Skillet - Giddy up, this one pot meal is a winner.
18. Spinach and Feta Quinoa Salad - Salads make excellent one pot meals, and this healthy salad recipe is one of our favorites.
19. Unexpected Chicken Rice Bowl (shown above, right) - Full of the freshest and finest ingredients, a small serving will go a long way.
20. Chicken and Cherry Tomato Stir Fry - Add a pop of color to your chicken.
21. One Pot Wonder with Sausage and Veggies - Super hearty and incredibly easy.
22. Italian Soup with Cheese Tortellini - It's pasta and soup in one!
23. One Pot Butter Chicken - A homemade version of this Indian staple made entirely in your slow cooker!
24. One Pot Wonder Pasta with Broccoli - You'll be wondering why you don't make this more often.
25. Skinny Tomato, Rice, and Corn Skillet Casserole - Make vegetables your dinner centerpiece.
26. Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Skillet (shown above, left) - Always a reader favorite.
1. Very Berry Trifle - Put this beautiful dessert together in minutes.
2. Old Fashioned Banana Pudding - A southern classic.
3. Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Skillet - A giant warm and gooey cookie.
4. No Bake Oatmeal Raisin Carrot Cake Bites - All you need is a blender and a fridge.
5. Microwave Strawberry Vanilla Mug Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Glaze (shown above) - Instant gratification.
6. 1-Minute Brownie in a Mug - When you are in desperate need for chocolate.
7. Apple Blueberry Skillet Cobbler - This no-mess dessert is gluten-free and a definite crowd-pleaser.
When it comes to easy desserts, no-bake desserts take the cake. Check out our 28 Healthy Easy No Bake Dessert Recipes.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 31 Easy Cooking Recipes for Beginners
- One Pot Poor Man's Potato Hash
- Low-Carb Cloud Bread
- Top 10 Quick 5 Ingredients or Less Recipes
- "Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes" Free eCookbook
- 30 Easy Healthy Weeknight Dinners
- Simple Homemade Garlic-Herb Croutons
- Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole
- 40 One Pot Healthy Meals
- Once a Month Cooking: 30 Healthy Freezer Recipes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 4-Ingredient Homemade Chocolate Espresso Frappuchino
- Banana Split Parfaits
- Peppermint Bark Granola
- Cranberry Cilantro Quinoa Salad
- Simple Healthy Recipes + Cooking Tips for Beginners
- 30 Easy Healthy Weeknight Dinners for Warm Weather
- Potato Green Bean Salad
- 4-Ingredient Homemade Buffalo Sauce
- Simple Homemade Garlic-Herb Croutons
- Watermelon Fennel Gazpacho