Vazhakkai Masala Fry Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Dry roast the peppercorn, cumin,Dry redredchilli, coriander seeds and grind into fine paste by adding garlic, onions and tamarind.-Grinded paste 1. Grind coconut, cumin and garlic into paste.- Grinded paste 2. Take a pan add in some water, add the plantain, grinded paste 1 masala and salt cook until the masala cooked. Now add the grinded paste 2 and cook for 5 mins. Finally into a tempering: Take a small pan add in oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves and dry red chillies. Add the tempering to the plantain fry!!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mouthwatering Crunchy Apple Crisp
- Crab Curry Leaves Pepper Fry
- Chicken Masala Gravy Recipe
- Chicken Lasagna
- Avocado Gazpacho
- Tropical Pineapple Doughnuts
- No-bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
- Strawberry Roll-up Scones
- Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
- Pudina Coriander Chutney
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook