This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
French Carrot Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The french carrot salad is prepared with shredded fresh carrot and a simple dressing. The carrots are best shredded or grated with the help of a kitchen machine. That way the salad can be prepare without much effort within minutes. The dressing is a traditional french vinaigrette, and you will need simple ingredients such as oil and vinegar to make it from scratch. I share the complete recipe with a handy how-to video on the website, and that includes serving instructions and flavor ideas too. I personally love this salad with a regular weekday main course meal and some bread. "
Read NextZesty Southwestern Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Yellow Squash
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook