This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Creamy Roasted Garlic Tomato Soup (no Cream)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Easy roasted tomato and garlic soup full of bold flavors from fresh ingredients. There is no flour or cream since we use a secret ingredient to make it creamy. There are only 4 simple steps to make this delicious low calorie tomato soup: chop, roast, blend and simmer! If you’re looking for an easy, delicious and healthy soup recipe, you’ve come to the right place. This is a fragrant tomato soup with vegetables and herbs you can serve with toast as a quick and easy dinner. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time40 min
Read NextGrandmother's Hamburger Soup
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Courtesy of Kalyn's Kitchen comes a healthy casserole recipe that fits right in with your healthy lifestyle. The Deconstructed Stuffed… Continue reading: "Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Fiesta Chicken Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook