This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Low-Carb BBQ Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Store-bought barbecue sauce is often laden with sugar and excess calories, and it definitely isn’t healthy in the least! I’ve noticed that high fructose corn syrup is actually the FIRST ingredient in many popular brands. Barbecue sauce IS super delicious, though, and really adds so much to a dish, which is why I was inspired to create this low-carb, sugar-free, oil-free, HEALTHY version! This barbecue sauce wonderfully sweet and tangy, and the perfect replacement for any recipe that uses barbecue sauce or any foods that require a large dollop if it on top!"
Read NextNo Cook Sweet and Sour Sauce
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Meals that use as few pans, dishes and utensils as possible make our lives that much easier. That means more time for yourself,… Continue reading: "One-Pan Roasted Chicken & Veggies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- Easy Mangalore Fish Curry With Coconut Milk
- Air Fryer Tacos
- How To Make Taco Shells In The Air Fryer
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Simple Red Cabbage Soup
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- The Ultimate Easy Crispy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook