Apple, Blue Cheese & Walnut Salad
By: April Woods from mamalovesfood.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Ohhhhhh, lordy. This Apple, Blue Cheese and Walnut Salad is what other salads want to be when they grow up. I'm pretty sure this salad went to college. Possibly even grad school. It's sweet, savory, tangy, crisp, crunchy, deliciously refreshing salad perfection. Summa Cum Salaude. That's what we should've called it. I love the almost peppery flavor of the arugula mixed with the sweetness of fresh cut apples. Add in the tangy blue cheese and you have such a gorgeous combination of flavors in your mouth!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Deconstructed Breakfast Burrito Bowl
- Savory Oatmeal with Pesto, Tomatoes, and Egg
- Sheet Pan Flank Steak with Crispy Potatoes and Broccolini
- Lazy Cake
- Pasta with Asparagus and Lemon
- Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
- Homemade Vegan Queso
- Baked Ham and Cheese Omelet
- Microplane Twist and Zest Citrus Tool
- Capresso H20 Steel Plus Electric Kettle