This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mason Jar Salads with Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Layering ingredients in a jar is the most effective way to prepare a salad ahead of time and still keep everything fresh for days. Make these Mason Jar Salads with Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch and you will have delicious and satisfying grab-and-go lunches ready and waiting for your busy week! Plus, these mason jar salads are great for picnics or travel!"
Serving Size: 252g
Total Fat: 31.6g
Saturated Fat: 8.0g
Total Carbohydrates: 10.8g
Dietary Fiber: 4.0g
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Sizequart-size wide mouth mason jars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Scalloped Mascarpone Cauliflower
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Easy Homemade Blueberry Pie Recipe
- No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
- Paleo Blackberry Cobbler
- Vegetarian Stew
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pasta Recipe
- Easy Baked Pesto Crusted Salmon With Panko
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook