Pear Walnut Salad with Maple Cinnamon Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"An incredibly fresh, flavourful & yet simple Pear Walnut Salad with Maple Cinnamon Dressing which brings together vibrant sweet & savoury flavours with wonderful textures & colours. Peppery arugula, sweet juicy pears, crunchy candied walnuts and a simple maple cinnamon dressing. The combination of flavours and textures is just delicious and the red skins of the pears look so pretty against the deep green arugula. Of course if you can’t get red pears, then use green. The flavours will be the same, it just won’t look quite as pretty."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time5 min
Find this recipe and so much more in our collection of 14 Fantastic Thanksgiving Soup and Salad Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Sweet Strawberry Cool Whip Cookies are perfect to enjoy anytime throughout the day. These cake mix cookies are comforting, flavorful… Continue reading: "Sweet Strawberry Cool Whip Cookies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Hearty Chickpea Curry Soup
- Cottage Pie
- Almond Butter Energy Bites
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Baked Shrimp With Tomatoes And Feta
- Thai Omelette (kai Jeow))
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- BonJour Zen Glass Teapot
- Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook