Chicken Salad with Greek Yogurt Lime Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is a delicious and nutritious summer salad made with grilled seasonal fruits and vegetables, shredded chicken, and a creamy Greek yogurt lime dressing. Every bite of this fresh salad will have you coming back for more. You'll want make this salad daily, and luckily no one is stopping you from doing so. Once you know how to make a salad like this, there is no turning back. You can make a small batch as a side salad or make a ton of it to take for lunch for the entire week.
If you like this chicken salad recipe, you're going to LOVE our free eCookbook: 12 Simple Salad Recipes!
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Baked Shrimp With Tomatoes And Feta
- Thai Omelette (kai Jeow))
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- Homemade Creole Seasoning
- Thai Chili Flakes
- 30 Minute Mexican Quinoa Skillet
- Cherry Chocolate Granola Smoothie Bowl
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook