Butternut Squash, Kale & Almond Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"As far as pies go, this one is pretty quick and easy to make; and it's delicious straight from the oven as well as cold. Flaky, delicious pastry is filled with sweet melt-in-your-mouth butternut squash, deep green earthy kale, and crunchy almonds. It takes only six ingredients to prepare this savory pie, and the pastry can be made in minutes in a food processor! It's great served as part of a meal with gravy, served with a big salad, or just simply eaten on it’s own with some natural tomato ketchup! You'll also love to know that this recipe is also dairy- and egg-free."
Serves6 Large Slices
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time45 min
Read NextCrazy Good Chocolate Pie
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Broccoli And Cauliflower Soup
- Easy Spaghetti Arrabiata (6-ingredient Sauce)
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Puree
- Easy One Pot Sausage And Bean Casserole
- Roasted Pumpkin Quinoa Salad (pumpkin Spice Dressing)
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Keto Baked Zoodles And Meatballs
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook