Easy Applesauce Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Incredibly simple and made with very basic ingredients, these low fat, whole grain muffins are kept moist and sweet with the goodness of applesauce.
NotesIf any of the muffin tins are empty during baking, fill halfway with water to ensure even heating."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time18 min
Cooking Vessel Size12 cup Muffin Tin
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
To Make the Muffins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a small bowl, combine flours, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
In a larger mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, applesauce, oil, sugars, and milk until smooth.
Add the flour mixture and GENTLY stir with a large spoon until just combined.
Spoon into lined muffin tins. The muffin tins should be 3/4 full.
Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until toothpick removes cleanly.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Thai Lotus Shoot Salad
- Meat Patty Pan Squash
- 5 Minute Pizza Veggie Pasta
- Turkey Meatballs
- Shrimp Scampi
- German Red Cabbage
- Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Pumpkin Spice Energy Balls
- Healthy Tofu Tikka Curry
- Whole Wheat Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook