This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mouthwatering Crunchy Apple Crisp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Soft, sweet, juicy apples, topped with crisp crunchy savory cheese crisps make for the perfect healthy dessert for your dessert table or your dinner table! They are so easy to make they will soon be a favorite dessert for any night of the week! There are so many variations of apples and cheese crisps you will want to make every one of them until you can figure out your favorite combination! But why pick only one? The choices are almost endless! "
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time5 min
Cooking Time13 min
Cooking Vessel SizeRamekins
- 5 apples peeled, cored, and chopped
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 TBS butter
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 TBS flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 6 TBS chilled butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
Read NextEasy Poolside Fruit Dip
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Yellow Squash
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook