22 Quick and Easy Healthy Chicken Recipes Free eCookbook
- see all comments
"Looks good but haven't tried it yet"
"What is the nutrition for this recipe?"
"The recipe won't pull up. I get and error page from a blogger named Kelly."
"5 ingredient cheesecake for 2"
Onion Crunch Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"If you are a fan of onion rings, you'll love Loeb's Onion Crunch! It's a delicious addition for onion lovers on burgers, hot dogs, and even in soup. It adds just the right amount of crunchy onion flavor to your meals. Or if you're craving onion rings, just grab a handful of these right out of the tub!"
"This onion crunch is awesome! I put it on a chicken salad sandwich, and it added the perfect amount of crunch to my meal. I especially liked how easy it was to add the flavor of onion without having to cut up an onion for just one sandwich, which always brings tears to my eyes-- literally! I can only imagine how great they would be on a salad. Because they're a dry ingredient, I can easily put them in a small Ziploc bag and add them to a salad, soup, or sandwich when I'm on the go. I give them two thumbs up!"
"If one of the only reasons you go to baseball games is to buy delicious hot dogs with all the fixings (like me) then you'll want to get your hands on some Onion Crunch. While I was skeptical at first about throwing some on my hot dog, I was pleasantly surprised. The strong onion flavor competed nicely with my mass amounts of ketchup without being too overpowering. I haven't tried it yet, but I know this stuff will taste great on hamburgers, too. And since you don't have to chop up or fry any onions, it's super easy to give all sorts of dishes a nice onion flavor. Yum!"
"I was happily surprised by how tasty Loeb's Onion Crunch was! I think to think of this as the bacon bits of the onion ring world. Think of Onion Crunch as portable, super crispy onion rings. If you love onions, then try these as an out-of-hand snack. I also sprinkled some over salad, and thoroughly enjoyed the crunch and sweetness they afforded. If you love the taste of onions and fried food (and who doesn't?) then you will for sure love Loeb's Onion Crunch."
"If you love the flavor of roasted onion, then there’s no end to the number of ways you can use Loeb’s Onion Crunch! When I first tried Onion Crunch, I’ll admit I was skeptical – even as someone who loves onions grilled, diced, breaded, chopped, sautéed, fried, you name it. I think it was bad memories associated with bacon bits that were lingering in my mind, but Onion Crunch definitely exceeded my expectations and then some. This light, crispy flavor explosion is as addictive as potato chips – but with none of the trans fat. That’s right, Onion Crunch is low-carb and low-cholesterol so you can sprinkle til your heart’s content. I can’t wait to try Onion Crunch on a double baked potato…and steak….and French onion soup…. "
Read NextPinky Up Tea Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Honey Whole Wheat Biscuits
Wish you could enjoy a traditionally fattening food in a sinless way? Whip up Honey Whole Wheat Biscuits. This recipe incorporates… Continue reading: "Honey Whole Wheat Biscuits"
- Chance to Win Pretty Pinky Up Tea!
- Enter to Win a CDN Digital Nutritional Scale!
- Enter to Win SeaPak Shrimp!
- Chance to Win Skinny Pasta!
- Win EatPops Nutritious Ice Pops!
- Cocolasses Nutrient-Dense Chocolate Syrup
- Chance to Win a Beekeeper's Naturals Active Essentials Set!
- Henry's Humdingers Honey Review
- Enter to win a delivery box from Sun Basket Healthy Meals!
- Total Life Changes Workout Program
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- GET fast cooking tips
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Easy Jeera Chicken With Yogurt
- Peach Jalapeno Salsa
- Cilantro Lime Pasta Salad
- Chicken And Pasta Casserole With Vegetables
- Broccoli Waldorf Salad
- Roasted Beet Dip
- Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Parmesan Crusted Brussel Sprouts
- Buffalo Cauliflower Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook